"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."

— Whitney Houston

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Style MY WAY!

Style MY WAY!

Mix and Match.

I may have not been as bright in school, but i am well bright when dressed, its SUMMER! that means only one thing, COLOR. and lots of it. 
when styling there is a lot that goes through my head, i ask questions, i get hesitant, i doubt my first choice. but guess what , it doesn't matter! i stand for hours in front of my full length mirror just to visualize my final outcome,, and in the end i LOVE IT..

Shades: Dolce and Gabbana

Scraf:YSL
Tweed Blazer: ZARA
Striped Pattern top: KOTTON

I put together the whole outfit, very easy, comfortable, and chic. Enjoy, stay tuned for more xx.
 

2 comments:

  1. like the color block Fakhra,,, i'm new to blogging as well... i share what i wear w my frnds cz they tend to always ask me abt stuff... so i made easy for them ..thro my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much dear,
      i shall have alook at you bloog right now,, xx

      Delete