"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."

— Whitney Houston

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bon Appetit

Bon Appetit 

Its been a while since i last posted anything in my blog, and for that i apologize.

  I would like to share today with all my readers my experience i had today in the amazing Italian restaurant "Al Forno" i mean if i could describe it one single word i would say the food was simply delicious "Molto delizioso". The atmosphere and environment i mean it just made my day. 
 
Located opposite "PAUL" 

Took a picture of thise grape bowl, i think it looks beautiful, gave a perfect touch to the Italian Theme.
Waiting for my order to arrive.

In the mean time bread was served , of course i just had to get in there , i love carbs so i kept eating, eating and eating some more of this baked bread and i had olives with Aceto (Balsamic Vinegar) was Deliiiii-cious
Beverages: I tried Syilia (which contains a whole load of berries blended in cranberry juice)



Finally i tried the Chicken Salad, added a touch of Olive Oil 'Oilo" by the time i had my starter i was already bloated "Oops" i think i had too many bread so i decided to have my "Margherita  " at home instead, and it tasted just as good. The freshness of the food was just mindblowing, you could feel the taste with every bite, was mouthwatering. I personally was very pleased with the quality of food to be honest, and i suggest for those who haven't been to go and and dine there, and tell me what you think.

Last but not least to end my post today i want to also share "WHAT I WORE" 


Shirt &Pants: New Look

My "Ferre" doctor inspired bag

Belt: Hermes

Dior flats

Since its the summer i just love tying up my hair

2 comments: