"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."

— Whitney Houston

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Look of the Day

Look of the Day

Today's look was very comfortable and simple, i loved wearing every piece, especially when you have a long day, you always want to wear something that isn't too tight or too long. choosing the perfect heels is also a priority,,,,,

 My outfit today like you can all see didn't have a lot of color, i deliberately choose black and white with jeans so that i could try out my new "sail la vie" by MAC sailing away collection, since the color is very eye-catching i didn't want to have too many colors on me so i went with the classics. i also didn't want to be too dull, i mean people who know me will know that i hate blending with the public, i always add a twitch of my fashion sense. Today i wore a Roberto Cavalli scarf around my neck, honestly i didn't think i could pull it off, but i surprised myself and actually loved the look.... i'm going scarf hunting next time i am out shopping :p 

 Of course i pulled my hair high up today, just a normal bun and tied it with a scrunchy.


 Black Lady peep-toe Louboutins, at least my soles matches my lips LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Ciao, Hi there in the Gorgeous DUBAI!
    Dear Fakhra, I visited Your Blog and I Like It very much: so Brilliant, so Interesting, and I Love also to read, to see and to Learn from another Culture that I Love.
    I Like Your Style, Your Philosophy in wearing: Love This Look, well it's simple...but it's Perfect: Classic, Elegant, Unique,
    Chic & Fabolus...You have a Great Talent in wearing: so Creative, so Artistic!!...Cheers/Complimenti!!
    Ciao dall'Italia/Greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aure
      it brings me great joy that, people compliment my taste, in whatever it is i am doing.
      xx

      Delete